Monday 25 May 2009

Welcome to OneFinalDarkness in Second Life

Well I finally decided to get round to a Blog about the Second Life Sim's that I own and run in partnership with my 'Real Life' best friend and Second Life business partner ... Babette Bellios.

There has been so much that has changed since we started and it has been at times hard work, long hours and of course expensive .... but with all the wonderful experiences and the amazing friends we have made .... very much worthwhile.

The OneFinalDarkness Estate currently consists of one Full sim and one Homestead sim. The main Full sim is called OneFinalDarkness and is the Estate HQ ... the Homestead sim is called Oceans End and features lots of aspects of water based entertainment and sports.

Over the coming weeks and months I hope to include my thoughts and memories about all the things that have bought me to this point ... and I will be introducing you to the people I have met and consider myself lucky to be called friend by.

No comments:

Post a Comment