Monday 25 May 2009

Second start for Second Life ...

I would love to be methodical enough to write about things in a chronological order ... I'm not so ... I'll have to ask you all to excuse my feeble memory and hope you find some thread that I can't begin to imagine will exist.

This is actually my second go at Second Life; the first was an unmitigated disaster which nearly meant I gave up entirely. I only ventured back after seeing some blogs and general news articles while doing some research for a website.

At the time I had some time on my hands so I thought 'What the hey ...' and dived back in with only a little enthusiasm.

To be truthful nothing really helped to change my mind till I mentioned it to my Real Life best friend (now my SL business partner Babette Bellios) ... Babette said 'That sounds like a laugh ... show me how to join ... lets have together.' Since then it's been lots of laughs ... lots and lots of hours of hard work and the most enormously satisfying experience I could ever have wished for.

If you have any doubts about Second Life I'd encourage you to grab a free account and once you leave orientation island come join us in OneFinalDarkness,  this site has lots of information and directions to get here.

See you here ... *S*  [Short for: *Smile*]

No comments:

Post a Comment