Thursday 6 May 2010

Who needs Atkins ... Not me!! Arrrgh!!

MANIC!! ... yes that would be the right word for the last 10 days. I have to admit that much of it is of my own making with planned (and unplanned!! - Woops) changes to the OneFinalDarkness Website and the work I have been doing on the Midnight Romance Website taking up large chunks of my time; all excellent fun of course but the time ticks away!

I am sure you can guess where the title comes from!! ... LMAO ... I will admit I have been a little complacent with myself since Christmas last year and it all came to a screeching conclusion (and yes!! - I did screech!!) when Charley said "Is that skirt supposed to outline your bum like that?" After I had rushed upstairs and checked out the disaster area that was my out of control rear end ... and hence the screech! ... I decided I needed to do something about it. That was 10 days ago and this morning I had enough energy to summon up the courage to check that mirror again ... Well I can't say, hand on heart, it is back where it should be yet but the rushing around (and the extra walking around at work - The only good thing about that job is the exercise I get as a result of my manager believing I am his PA!) has at least smoothed a few of the stress creases from the back of my skirts (I am still avoiding bending over too much in case I blot out the sun or clear someone's desk!! LoLoLoL).

Soooo ... with lessening fears of having to obtain my Super tankers Captains ticket for being in charge of an enormous butt; I can talk a little about some of the changes to the OneFinalDarkness site. For a while now I have been very impressed with the various features and benefits that having a Google account can provide; not least of them being the Google calendar for instance that Babette and I use to organise the events at OneFinalDarkness (and believe me ... without that calendar NEITHER of us would remember anything; except to keep track of the latest offerings from N-Core or Nyte'n'Day!).

One of the very interesting features which I stumbled across is the suite of Google 'Friends Connect' and associated gadgets. These provide a social infrastructure which peoples Google accounts stand at the centre of. Although I am sure there will be changes I have put together a new feature on the OneFinalDarkness site to take advantage of these Google applications ... you will find it on the menu listed as 'Coffee Corner'. I am pretty sure some of these gadgets will come and go but in between times they add another dimension to the site and allow you as the viewers/readers to be more directly active on the site with comments and recommendations and of course by showing your support and helping to more firmly link us all together.

I look forward to any thoughts or ideas any of you have and would encourage you to use the various feedback paths on the site including; not only the new 'Coffee Corner' and page recommendations but the general comments option on the 'Contacts' page plus the currently little known 'OFD Forum'.

As another thought; I already know that Jellie Arrowmint and Mericat Ireland have wonderful, lively and active blogs (the OFD one still needs to odd jolt from a crash cart! LMAO) sooo why not make sure I know about any blogs that any of you have and with your permission I'd like to add them to the OFD Blog Roll.

Perhaps if I am brave enough I may ask Charley tomorrow "Does my bum look big in this?" ... LoLoLoLoLoL

*hugs* to you all as I grab the Blackberry and rush of again with a list of things to do that have suddenly become urgent (in other words the idiot manager forgot he was supposed to do them!! Pfffft!!)

... And if you hear a screech it will not be me this time but it will be that damn security guard who can't get his eyes off me bum!! LMAO

Luv ya all !!


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment