Friday 28 May 2010

If Thursday is 'Little Friday' ...

... Then today is 'Big Friday' and the weekend is HERE!!! Yayayay

I can actually always tell when it's really Friday ... especially during the Spring and Summer months ... because on Fridays I always wake up early (05:20 today) because I can't wait to get the weekend started.

For as long as I can remember it has always been the same:

Monday; Alarm goes off at 06:30 - sleep in till 06:50 - rush around screaming at Neanderthal to get out of the bathroom .... leave the house in a cloud of hairspray checking that everything is straight and trying to remember if it all matches (and frankly being so grumpy I don't really care).

Tuesday; Alarm goes off at 06:30 - sleep in till 06:35 - share bathroom with Neanderthal trying to avoid groping fingers (not trying very hard of course!) ... sort out the ravages from the previous night with straighteners and leave with a cloud of hairspray settling gently in the hall ... Confident that everything is straight and (?!?) Errrmmm kind of matches.

Wednesday; Cancel alarm at 06:20 - tease Neanderthal with predictable consequences ... rush off and hide in bathroom while he cools off (lololol  - he grumbles so much!!) 06:40 tease Neanderthal a bit more while getting dressed and making sure everything is just right!! Slap Neanderthal's hands and finish makeup and hair ... Deep breath and off to work.

Thursday; Slap alarm at 06:00 and try to wake Neanderthal to persuade him to go make tea ... predictably all that happens are grunts and a big hairy arm stealing the duvet ... Go make a nice tea and sit checking through the amazing blogs of my friends and some rather nice right ups about 'Fetish Fashions' from Second Life. 06:35 the Neanderthal is still snoring so a leisurely session in the bathroom and by 06:50 getting dressed and shouting at Neanderthal to persuade it to go to work! Final touches of makeup and body spray and glide out of the door feeling very confident ... Neanderthal scrambling to get his shoes on and cram something into his face as he tries to do up his shirt and get in his car; quite funny really!

Friday; The sun is up this time of the year and the alarm clock says 05:20 ... not everyone's idea of fun but I love starting Fridays early the weekend feels so close! My hairy huggable Neanderthal looks peaceful at this time ... I pad off downstairs and make a nice cup of tea for both of us; he won't drink it but that's ok. Plenty of time to read through the overnight e-mails from Second Life and look at some of the events and new fashion announcements. By 06:15 I have a second cup of tea and am in the bathroom ... all is still peaceful in the bedroom as I get dressed - he 'Works From Home' on a Friday lmao - Bless him. I finish getting ready and leave by 06:45 with a nice leisurely drive to work .... The weekend is nearly here!!

And of course it is Bank Holiday Weekend in the UK, a nice three day weekend to relax and enjoy. I have much to catch up with in Second Life, Blue Mars, OSGrid and Entropia ... I am beginning to wonder if I can get a job 'Working From Home' ... at least I could keep up with all the Virtual World projects I  have going on then!! *S*

I think I will add a new section to the OneFinalDarkness website this weekend ... 'Virtual Worlds' ... that should be fun; with references and links to the various virtual places Babette and I currently inhabit.

Hoping you all have a wonderful weekend and if you have a Bank Holiday on Monday, as I do, then enjoy that too ... and I will see you all in Second Life or Blue Mars or OSGrid or Entropia ... LoLoLoL

*Hugs* and Byeeeeeeee


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment