Wednesday 21 April 2010

Broken Nails!! Grrr!!

I really was going to do 'Catch up Part 2' as the next blog ... I really do want to get some words down about the lovely things that have happened recently including the rezz day celebrations for Mericat and Thom and the Mad Hatters Music Festival put on by Mars and lots of truly wonderful friends ... these events deserve their own article and I WILL get there (manic tittering from ditzy blonde echoes round the room).

Soooo ... for now I just wanted to mention that I have been breaking my nails on a video making package from Serif called Movie Plus X3 and the results are now hosted on you tube and linked into the OneFinalDarkness website (which has also been updated and revamped).

I actually wasn't joking about the nails ... (Grrrrr) ... I lost two yesterday when I tried to catch my mouse as it dropped off the workstation; ANOTHER  trip to my local nail salon on the way home.

I am posting this from work so I will add some links tonight when I get back and then start on 'Catch Up Part 2'.

Love you all. See you soon in Second Life.

P.S. As promised the links for the current videos are:

Mericat Rocking The Pig & Whistle
Cranston Yordstorm Live at Love's Trinity Ballroom
Yahshvah Shinja Rocking The Pig & Whistle Live
Chandra Deed Live at The Pig & Whistle
Chandra Deed Debuts at The Pig & Whistle Live

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment